JLL is conducting an interview for the post of Operations Analyst.
Job duties :
- Abstracting critical and key information from leases and other contract documentation;
- Transferring abstracted information into various lease and Portfolio database systems;
- Verifying and cross—checking abstracts, system content and other data to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Liaising with internal and external contacts when required;
- Auditing and reviewing system retorts for accuracy;
- Ensuring that the agreed Procedures and Process flows are strictly adhered to.
- Assisting with report preparation;
- Sourcing documents and Portfolio information;
- Recording received documentation and information;
- Resolving queries in a timely manner;
- Monitoring project progress and providing regular reports.
- Project Management
- Ensure the required productivity and efficiency as per business Requirement.
- Approaching the client and the deliverable with a best in class service provider attitude.
- Achieve 4 / 5 on survey or exceed requirement in client specific KPIs.
- Actively participate in the development of best practices, training materials, operations manual charters, standardized tools.
- Acting as a mentor and Providing training and guidance when required to team members
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experience in using a property management/lease administration system preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Readiness to change, receptivity to new ideas
- Should be able to deal with day to day stress and effectively manage self and other emotions
- Develop workable solutions and strategies. Able to provide solutions and strategies for client needs and concerns
- Persistent in efforts, Practice care and caution in job at hand.
Qualification & Experience required:
- Graduation (Commerce / Finance Background) with equivalent work experience in lease administration preferred
- A minimum of 1—3 years’ industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service Provider or as a consultant;
- Fresher will also work
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
Job/Req. ID: REQ107114
Location: Gurugram, Haryana