ABB India is conducting an interview for the post of 3D CAD Designer.
- From 3D-models create general arrangement and layout drawings of a cooling system.
- Prepare pipe assembly and manufacturing drawings.
- Prepare pipe support and support structure drawings.
- Prepare assembly drawings.
- Prepare pump unit frame structure manufacturing drawings.
- Update the drawings and documents based on comments from customer or as-built information.
- Update PID-diagram (2D) as per comments.
- Assist in CAD-component management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Communication via Microsoft Teams.
- Good at communicating and doing so with easy to understand English accent.
- Knowledge of Liquid Piping systems/components and welded structures would be added advantage.
Qualification & experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical or any relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years in CAD tool.
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Job/Req. ID: IN74791181_E1
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Date of Publish: 19 May 2020