AXISCADES is conducting an interview for the post of Battery Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Incumbent will be part of Battery Design Team and will be responsible for Design Activities in Automotive Domain
- Basic Knowledge of Batteries or Engine and its peripherals
- Experience in Battery or Engine Design, DMU, of engine and its peripheral components
- Knowledge of Data Management, PLM, Drawing Standards and Release Process
- Knowledge on engine architecture, Transmission, peripherals etc. is required.
- Very good experience on Siemens NX is necessary.
- Very Good problem solving, Analytical and Debugging Skills
- NX +Battery design, Engine periphery tolerance stack up
Exposure in Automotive Domain is a Plus
Qualifications and experience required:
- Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / equivalent
- 3-5 Years of Experience
Prefer Folks who sold Engineering Services to Medical Devices Clients.
AXISCADES is a leading, end to end engineering solutions and Product Company. We bring expertise that caters to the digital, engineering and smart manufacturing needs of large enterprises. With decades of experience in creating innovative, sustainable and safer products worldwide, AXISCADES delivers business value across the entire engineering lifecycle.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Please share your CV’s to: [email protected]