ECOLAB is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Engineer.
- Exposure to work with Global Clients cross functional global teams
- Broad career opportunities within and outside the SAC function
- Regular technical and behavioural trainings to enhance your knowledge and skill sets.
- Opportunity to work with a young and vibrant team.
- Provide regular support to end users on connectivity issue
- Take regular follow up with sales users for connectivity issue for individual device
- Roll out monthly summary of overall Connectivity status of all controllers to stakeholders
- Upgrade firmware for connected devices remotely on monthly basis
- Create Power BI / Data Zen dashboards using SQL database
- Create standard operating processes for all services
- Minimum 60% through out the academics
- Experience in business reporting like Power BI/ Data Zen etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Kusto etc.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office tools
- Good to have experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Qualification & experience:
- BE / B.Tech in Chemical / Electronics & Telecommunication or any other
- 0-2 years of relevant Industry experience
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance.
Job/Req. ID: R00105967
Location: Pune, MH