Sealmatic India Pvt. Ltd. is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Draughtsman.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Job duty is to create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. To incorporate these specifications into drawings that may be used in the manufacture, maintenance or repair of the product, namely mechanical seals. Besides creating drawings, other duties can include making technical calculations, assessing designing capacity limits and estimating production costs.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical seals and supply systems and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment, both 2D and 3D.
- Coordinate with and consult other team members to design detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- ITI or equivalent certification in Mechanical Draughtsman.
- Proven working experience of minimum 3 years in a high precision mechanical engineering company.
- Solid knowledge of ISO 9000.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Sealmatic India Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Mumbai, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering