Walter P Moore is conducting an interview for the post of Civil/Infrastructure Graduate Engineer.
- Perform engineering calculations and cost estimates.
- Prepare drawings, layouts, and other engineering drafting.
- Assist in developing plans and reports.
- Assist in collecting data and research utility records.
- Help in design, production, and miscellaneous organizational work.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- EIT required
- 0-3 years industry experience
- Good working knowledge of Microstation, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
About Walter P Moore:
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, technology consulting, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931, Walter P Moore‘s 700+ professionals work across 20 U.S. offices and five international locations.
Job/Req. ID: 2020-1998
Company: Walter P Moore
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Civil Engineering