Medtronic is conducting an internship for MBA graduates.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing and business development to develop knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- MBA from premium institute
- 0 years of experience required
Important Note: This is a temporary position.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Job/Req. ID: 2000098P