Axis Bank is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Service Officer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a part of the branch banking team, Customer Service Officers (CSOs) are responsible for providing over-the-counter service to fulfill the needs of existing as well as potential customers. CSOs are required to identify and handle sales opportunities, process customer transactions quickly & efficiently, and introduce customers to alternate channels wherever possible. CSOs will be required to use their inter-personal skills to build business relationships with the potential customers.
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Handle customer queries and provide appropriate solutions
- Engage with customers and generate revenue by promoting and cross-selling retail banking and third party products
- Manage relationships with mapped customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the bank
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
- Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
Qualification & experience:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
- 0 to 2 (Years) of experience
About Branch Banking:
With branches spread across 26 states and 6 union territories, the branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Bank’s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Bank’s customer engagement strategy across products and services.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Axis Bank
Location: Kolkata, west Bangal
Date of Publish: 29 May 2020