Cargill is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Management Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Understand/Supports/assists with production/process/engineering deliverables for one or more broad core technology/engineering domain areas.With direct oversight, supports/assists with execution of engineering deliverables within defined area of scope on gap assessment, solution identification/measurements; engineering/technology domain application, training and support; capital planning/project/portfolio management as well as best/leading practices governance and delivery.
- Environment, Health & Safety and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory
– Starting to develop basic understanding about EHS & FSQR operations to support the identification of gaps and process safety improvement opportunities.
– With direct oversight, monitors, tracks and reports audit control mechanisms (i.e.reports near misses, investigates incidents,backlogs) to identify inefficiencies and to deliver EHS & FSQR deliverables.
– Assists in performing compliance and audit governance. Identifies and reports non-compliant corporate benchmarking metrics and performance measurements. Drafts reports/communications for more senior team members review.
– Acquiring foundational knowledge of current and basic principles, terms, and practices of a core technology/engineering domain area and/or limited knowledge across multiple technology/domain areas to support the design/build of safe and reliable plants/operations.
– Draws on foundational knowledge to learn and support policies, procedures, and standards as well as execute basic to general technology/engineering assignments.
– Directly/Indirectly provides day-to-day technical and engineering support specific to a domain area(s) required for normal operations as well as project engineering support. May provide first line of support to operational tasks (substitutes department supervisor for limited time, rotates across multiple departments to gain understanding of the Plant operations).
- Capital Projects/Portfolio Management
– Gaining understanding of the capital planning process. With direct oversight/supervision provides project/engineering support to parts of less complex base/non-base projects. May provide engineering support/execution on build project management for tasks on less complex engineering projects in accordance to the Project Delivery Process (PDP).
– Supports tasks related to project objectives in alignment with business strategy and technology governance practices.
– Assists more senior members with preparing scope of work, project objectives and design criteria, drawings, process documentation, equipment requirements, cost estimates and appropriate scheduling.
– Performs basic safety compliance tasks with all applicable regulations (i.e. food safety, quality, environmental, OSHA, etc.) and Cargill Safety and Reliability requirements.
- Best Practices Governance / Delivery
– Developing knowledge of current and foundational Technology development; gains understanding of solutions and supports the deployment of a core Technology/domain leading practices.
– Supports the execution of identifying, monitoring and implementing continuous improvement/best practices.
– Assists in deploying leading/best practices to mitigate risks. In conjunction with more senior team members, develops, maintains and applies consistent continuous improvement/best practices.
B.Tech Engineer. With one of the engineeringg discipline – Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Instrumentation Engineering
- Build high performance team culture.
- Good Communication Skill
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Job/Req. ID: KUR00104
Location: State of Maharastra