Jacobs is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Highway engineer to work on multi-disciplinary engineering projects. The work will include undertaking design of highway infrastructure projects. This is a growth position for the right candidate looking to make the next step in their career.
He/ she will be responsible for quality design delivery. Good understanding of team work and highways business area. Exhibits clear progression towards a technical career path.
Geometric Design of Highways- Design of horizontal alignment with spirals, vertical profile, roundabout, intersection and interchange design, calculation of earthwork, preparation of detailed cross-sections, preparation of super elevation data, Junctions and Roundabout grading, parking facility, checking manoeuvring of vehicles in parking area using Auto-Turn, Signing & Marking and estimation of quantities.
- Preparation of plans, profile, Assemblies and Corridors.
- Taking responsibilities for their own work and producing higher quality technical output.
- Able to assign work to Graduates, Technicians and report on own performance on a regular basis
- Ability to listen, understand and follow instructions.
- Shows flexibility in work tasks and locations.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE Degree in Civil Engineering /Post-Graduation in Transportation/Highway Engineering
- 1-4 years’ experience in highway engineering design (preferable Global Design Center experience)
- Good knowledge of the requirements for highways design and an understanding of how these influence the design using highways design software.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D or MX or Open Road Designer/Inroads
- AutoCAD or MicroStation
Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. We have a PAN-India presence; with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Hyderabad, Noida and Kolkata.
Job/Req. ID: ASI00016F for Gurgaon, ASI00016G for Mumbai, ASI00016H for Kolkata, ASI00016I for Hyderabad
Job Category: Civil Engineering
Apply for Gurgaon Location
Apply for Mumbai Location
Apply for Kolkata Location below
Apply for Hyderabad Location below