Flex is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Passionate customer focus
Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Relentless drive to win
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Wind-chill Product Analytics Tool.
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor.
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer needs wherever required.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Qualification & experiences :
- B.E / B.Tech (Chemical/ EEE/ ECE/ Mechanical) MSc Electronics/ Chemistry/ Environmental Science
- 0 to 2 Years of Experience required
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Job/Req. ID: WD095127
Location: Pune, MH