Smith & Associates is conducting an interview for the post of Data Specialist.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & other requirements:
- 1-2 years’ of work experiences in the electronics or semiconductor industry, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Proactive, detail-minded and a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and oral English
- MS Office knowledge
- Flexible to work in Rotational shift
Smith is an entrepreneurial company with global reach, a casual environment, and limitless paths for success. For over 35 years, we’ve offered a place for driven, creative people to set and achieve ambitious goals in sales, procurement, and our supporting departments.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Smith & Associates
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join All India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group