The LabVIEW NXG R&D group at NI R&D is seeking an experienced, deeply knowledgeable, energetic, highly accountable & a fully hands-on Software Engineer to contribute towards the research & development of various features in LabVIEW NXG.
The LabVIEW R&D group at NI is seeking a Software Engineer to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to create high-quality products, LabVIEW and NXG. The team works on developing and delivering FPGA related features.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Independently prototype and develop features.
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow Agile software development processes of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Coordinate with other members of the team to deliver assigned development tasks on time while ensuring code quality
- Participate in the recruitment efforts for the LabVIEW group
- Understanding of FPGA
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- Effectively interact and communicate with team members
- Effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic and drive to succeed
Qualifications & experience required:
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech /MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication
- 0-2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions
About National Instruments:
For 40 years, NI has worked with engineers and scientists providing answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. Historically, NI has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, including the Just 100 from Forbes Magazine, which named NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work. Maybe it is our fantastic work/life balance, or the Employee Stock Purchase Program and grants, If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you’re in the right place! Here’s a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Job/Req. ID: 200000EF
Location: Bangalore, KA
Date of Publish: 11 June 2020