Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Trainee
- You will be responsible to perform invoice posting activities for Siemens Business Units
- You will coordinate with customers to analyze the queries & resolve the issue
- You will contact division for Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance to the team, as needed
- You will ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity
- You are accurate in invoice posting
- You are flexible working for night shift or early morning shift
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
- You posses excellent communication skills
You are a graduate and has understanding in accounts payable.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job/Req. ID: 214965
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join All India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group