Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of ASIC Physical Design Engineer.
Job duties and requirements:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for ASIC development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces ats for simulation.
- Contributes to the development of multi-dimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Evaluates all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation data, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- Follows standard practices and specific, outlined, and detailed procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds routine working relationships internally.
- Contacts are primarily with direct manager and other peers in the group or department.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Typically requires Master Degree and no previous professional experience.
- Has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
Job/Req. ID: 22774BR
Job Category: Electronics Engineering