Vestas is conducting an interview for the post of Wind & Site After Sales Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The Siting & Value Engineering team is globally responsible for handling and delivering new standards of asset management analysis in the renewable sector.
- Interaction with different Service units across the globe to understand the scope of work and the business opportunities to support After sales initiatives
- Carry out detailed technical assessment of wind farm which includes wind data analysis, wind flow modelling, load evaluation and turbine data analysis – NAPC trends, alarm logs occurrences etc.
- Coordination with different departments on technical and commercial front to finalize tailor made recommendations for the Customer
- Reporting with global standards
- Stakeholder management which includes internal as well as external parties
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Have a background in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Aerospace, Electronics, Mechanical), holding a Master degree in Engineering will be an added advantage
- Possess high statistical aptitude
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in wind industry with siting knowledge
- Have an interest in wind, terrain, aerodynamics, dynamically loaded constructions and programing languages;
- Organized & systematic and have a consistent attention to detail, which enables you to meet deadlines with utmost quality
- Be a progressive career motivated person who can work autonomously and yet appreciates the value in working in teams
- Positive and open to opportunities
- Should be capable of interacting with Customers to strengthen the relationship and to forester future business.
- Should be able to work in a matrix organisation and to get the deliverables from different teams under tight timelines
- Proficiency in English language
- Working knowledge on wind resource software’s like, WAsP, WindPro, WindFarmer and etc.
Wind Data Analysis
- Turbine Data Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Programming language like R, Python, SQL and etc.
Job/Req. ID: 10132
Company: Chennai, TN