Synopsys is looking for A&MS Circuit Design Engineer to join the team
Job duties and requirements:
This role involves analyzing various mixed signal techniques for dynamic and static power reduction, performance enhancement and area reduction. You’d leverage your strong understanding of circuit simulation and circuit layout as well as knowledge of bipolar, CMOS, passive structure, and interconnect failure modes.
- You will be part of a strong development team in the area of High Speed PHYSICAL Interface Development.
- You will develop Analog Full custom circuit macros, i.e., PLL, Regulators, equalizers, Analog Front End, needed for High Speed PHY IP, in planer and fin-fet CMOS technology..
- You will be working with experienced set of teams locally and in with people from various sites spread across globe.
Qualifications & experience required:
BE+3 years of relevant experience / MTech+2 years of relevant experience in Electrical/Electronics/VLSI Engineering or other relevant field of study.
Mandatory skills required:
- CMOS circuit design fundamentals, device physics, basic understanding of layout and parasitic extraction, spice simulation, sub-micron design methodologies, PLL/DLL, Voltage
- Regulators, data converters, Equalizers, Impedance calibrators.
- Analog transistor level circuit design in nanometer technologies.
- Familiarity Multi Gbps range High speed designs
- Can micro architect circuit from specifications, can create simulation benches to verify the specification, can understand and debug circuit.
- Should have basic understanding of layout and parasitic extraction
- Comfortable with spice simulations and various sub-micron design methodologies.
- Familiarity Multi Gbps range High speed designs and familiarity with such specs.
- Familiarity with designs of PLLs, Regulators, Equalizers, Impedance calibrators etc.
- Familiarity with automation / Scripting language
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Job/Req. ID: 25316BR
Location: Noida, UP