Edureka is conducting an sales internship at their Bangalore office.
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with the sales team, marketing team, content team, and Support team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Use CRM to check daily work and prioritize important follow-ups
- Perform Outbound calls to potential customers, understand their learning requirements, and recommend specific training as per their career aspiration
- Follow up with prospective leads and drive them to closure, working in collaboration with project managers and team leads to reach daily targets
- Report output on a daily basis
- Update all the important logs, records about customer’s interactions in CRM
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive closure, and persuasive ability. Ability to work in high-pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone with a high-speed broadband internet connection at home
- Must commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Flexible enough to operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts(it will remain fixed
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
Qualification & Experience required:
Requires freshers/bachelor’s degree 4th-year students from an engineering institute in computer science, electronics, mechanical, chemical, info science, or MBA from a premier institute
Compensation and Employee Benefits During Internship:
- He/She will get a fixed stipend of INR 9000 plus incentive per sales.
- Total Earning can range from INR 9000 to INR 12000* per month
- Sales incentives will be paid @INR 200 per sales
- Shift allowance ( as applicable)
Post Completion of Internship:
- He/she will join as Associate Inside Sales Manager (Full-time Role) with a CTC of 3.15 L
including sales incentive.
- As a Sales trainee, he/she will be eligible for other benefits i.e.
Shift allowance (as applicable):
- Provident fund
- Stipend or Salary, is payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practice and
- subject to applicable withholding taxes.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Internship WhatsApp Group