MathWorks is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Intern, you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun. After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will work with a development team on implementing features such as algorithms or UIs for a future release of one of our 90+ products, or help to develop automated tests to verify that features in MATLAB are working as designed.
- Graduate students gain valuable work experience and apply what they’ve learned in school. As a MathWorks Intern, you’re part of the team from Day One.
- You’ll work on your own projects in an atmosphere that’s collegial and fun.
- You’ll have a mentor to get you started, milestones and deliverables, and regular feedback on your performance.
- This internship will prepare you for a career at MathWorks starting in our Engineering Development Group (EDG).
- Strong programming skills
- MATLAB knowledge or experience is a plus
- 2/3/6-month full-time commitment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other Engineering streams.
Job/Req. ID: 23846-JSAR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/Software or Electronics Engineering
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software jobs WhatsApp group