FULL Creative is conducting an interview for the post of Junior System Engineer.
Job duties and and responsibilities:
- Test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Install software application necessary for employees to perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Diagnose, resolve and document technical issues.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and toward automation.
- Providing support for MAC and PC and follow protocols set in place for installing software.
- Provide Helpdesk and Remote Desktop support.
Skills and Experience required:
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and networking.
- Demonstrate a passion to learn and share the latest trends in technology.
- Exhibit the qualities of a quick learner in an agile-startup environment.
- Possess good communication skills in English.
- Should be willing to work in night shift.
- Should have experience between 1 to 2 years.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: FULL Creative
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group