Spruce Up is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide on-site installation, validation, and commissioning of machine.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service, and repairs.
- Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Provide on-site training to the customers.
- Interface with cross-functional work teams such as product designer, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers and company officials to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical qualifications in mechanical engineering.
- With 1 or more years of experience in serving and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Basic servicing & troubleshooting experience in the field of engines & hydraulics equipment.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Flexible to travel and work as per the scheduled service on the specific location
- Language: English, Tamil, Hindi. The Tamil language is mandatory.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Spruce Up
Location: Khed, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group