Syncron is looking for highly talented and high performing Software Developers to join the R&D team in Bangalore, India.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for delivering world-class software and have a significant impact on the space of Aftermarket Service Optimization.
- You will be working in and managing a highly agile, scrum-inspired team dedicated to a product or module.
- You will design solutions, write excellent code and assist developers through code reviews.
- Developing across the full stack of Web technologies – UI, Server Programming and Web Services
- Develop test automation for software applications and services
- Deliver maintainable, robust and testable code.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Assess new application ideas
- Collaborate with both technical and business team members to understand requirements and develop solutions using an agile development process.
- Drive a high standard of excellence for service scalability, and performance.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Strong in objected oriented programming
- Good in the usage of Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ and Maven
- Knowledge of UI framework Angular/ReactJS
- Ability to write automated unit, integration or functional tests that verify system expectations.
- Basic knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Ability to write Infrastructure as code for automation of the deployment
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores such as DynamoDB/Cassandra, Mongo DB and Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of UI test automation using Cypress
- Knowledge of Microservices and Containerization using Docker
- Knowledge of Key Performance Indices, profiling and tuning
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiarity with agile software development with experience driving product backlogs.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group