Wipro is conducting an Digital Workspace Service Desk Program for B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc economics students.
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 ONLY
BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 1st year STIPEND – ₹15,488 per month
- 2nd year STIPEND – ₹17,553 per month
- 3rd year STIPEND – ₹19,618 per month
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp group