The Maxim integrated Supply Chain team has an opening for a Supply Chain Analyst at Gandhinagar office, India. This position reports to the Manager of Supply Chain.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for analyzing day to day supply chain issues and strategizing permanent improvement.
- This role will work closely with Supply chain analytics and system teams and will help drive continuous system improvement projects.
- Create and manage the entire PR/PO process
- Weekly analysis and reporting on the PO created and the misses
- Weekly production/operations reporting
- Analyze supply chain key performance indicators and device actionable plans to resolve ongoing issues and identify permanent resolution steps
- Troubleshoot complex planning issues and propose effective solutions.
Organize to develop new supply chain functionalities and business processes.
- Improve data analytics, identify ways of data governance and automate tasks to support wider analytics group
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE/ME equivalent degree with 0-2 years of experience in supply chain analytics
- Hands on SQL / PLSQL / Tableau / Basic & Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- The successful candidate must have good understanding of key supply chain functions, and hands on experience in analyzing complex issues & must possess an understanding of supply chain operations.
Job/Req. ID: R9121
Company: Maxim Integrated
Location: Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group