Henkel is conducting an interview for the post of Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert into sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support.
- Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage.
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job/Req. ID: 8272
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp group
For applying to Pune location, click below
For applying to Chennai location, click below