American International Group (AIG) is conducting an interview for the post of Underwriting Account Analyst I.
Key responsibilities include:
- The role will perform Insurance account modeling processes within the Analytics Group of the CoE and will report into a Team Leader
- Providing insurance account data entry, enhancement, coding and modeling support to underwriting and regional catastrophe teams globally
- Processing submission data files within stipulated time frames by entering them into account modeling systems, translating and coding to model recognizable format(s), and assessing and correcting location addresses and geocoding using Google
- Perform reviews around
– Geo Code verification & Google Earth aerial imagery
– Location Determination
– Valuation Check
– EQ Zone determination/verification
– Wind Zone determination/verification
– Flood Zone determination/verification
– Flood Loss Estimates for exposed locations using proprietary tools
- Modeling accounts to estimate catastrophe losses from all perils using multiple catastrophe models
- Providing catastrophe modeling results to support the pricing and underwriting process
- Modeling one or more different policy structures per account, and multiple options as requested by the underwriter
- Documenting assumptions and sharing Analytics and relevant files with the U/W
Qualifications, Technical Skills and Competencies required:
- Individual with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably within one of the following disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical) or any University degree with 60% or above.
- Proficient with MS Office and internet-based research. knowledge of VBA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of insurance is desirable, but not essential
- Must demonstrate oral and written communication skills along with analytical and logical thinking skills
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn more about the basics of commercial and/or energy insurance, underwriting processes, insurance coverage terms and conditions, and catastrophe modeling for underwriting
- Willing to work in Global time zones.
Job/Req. ID: JR2005888
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Chemical or Electrical or Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Electrical Jobs or Civil Jobs WhatsApp Group