Qualcomm is hiring Engineers for their Bangalore office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work on RTL power optimization tool (Power artist or Power_PRO) and design methodology for improving power.
- Work with DV (design verification) and system team to define the Power test cases for the IP
- Work on PTPX for extracting power from gate level design .
- Glitch Power estimation using power replay / prime power delay shift tool
- Work with post silicon team for Pre to post silicon power correlation
MTech/ MS / BTech in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics
- Strong expertise in power methodologies used in power reduction using rtl power optimization tool (power artist, power_pro)
- Extensive hands-on experience with PTPX flows for Power estimation
- Familiarity with glitch estimation flows using primepower delay shift or Power replay utility provided by synopsys
- Working knowledge of ASIC flows and tools.
- Proficient is scripting languages – TCL, Perl, Awk, Python
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Job/Req. ID: 3004536
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics or Microelectronics Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram group or
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group