Synopsys India is conducting an interview for the post of Analog Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
AMS (Analog & Mixed Signal) Group in Synopsys is seeking to fill a permanent R&D position in simulation methodologies. This position offers opportunity to examine, improve and innovate simulation methodologies for diverse set of analog IPs. The environment is very challenging & presents tremendous learning & growth. This position requires someone that enjoys working in a multicultural, multidisciplinary environment spread across the world.
- Develop trade-off solutions to simulation issues with focus on electromagnetic extraction (HFSS, Helic, RaptorH)
- Propose innovative methodologies to speed up simulations without loss of accuracy
- Deploy all solutions and methodologies to the worldwide community of users
- Interface between simulation tools providers and internal customers
- Support worldwide teams with focus on electromagnetic extraction
Qualifications, Skills and other requirements:
- BSc/MSc in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Circuit theory knowledge
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development is preferred.
- Demonstrates good mathematical analysis, programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong English speaking/writing skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Enjoys working in a multicultural, multidisciplinary environment spread across the world
Job/Req. ID: 27335BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or VLSI Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp group