Cyient is conducting an interview for the post of Design Engineer.
Quick Clamp is a Global Tool of Alstom, where all the Standard/Non Standard parts are maintained with a Reference (DTR) created by the CDTA (Clamp Data Tool Administrator).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To understand the requests (DC/MA – new codification /modification of DTR (standard items) of Key Users (KU) from the Sites.
- Create or modify the requests (as per Alstom standard) in the Citrix software tool.
- Provide specification details (material, mass, manufacturer details, family attributes, ISO standard …)
- Communicate the query /concern to the KU if request details are not as per the CLAMP requirement.
- Suggest alternative solution, if any requested DTR is not available in the CLAMP database.
- No 3D design or 2D drawing activities are involved.
Skills & Experience required:
Citrix, Mechanical, Product Design
Cyient is one of the world’s leading rail engineering solutions partner repeatedly trusted by rail majors to address complex engineering challenges across the design-build-maintain life cycle. Our Design solutions include rolling stock project and product engineering support and signaling application engineering. Our Build offering includes product localization, life extension support, and electronics manufacturing. Our Maintain offerings focus on enhancing the efficiency and availability of assets through data analytics-led solutions.
Job/Req. ID: JR-019087
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group