Dell India is conducting an interview for the post of Technician Technical Support
As part of our Technical Support team you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first level Support on Dell supplied products and/or peripherals
- Assign incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to support existing and new customers.
- Learn Dell Technologies products & services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Be compliant and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross- functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understand the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues while maintaining and updating customer database
- Take the first step towards your dream career
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Job/Req. ID: R074917
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India non-engineering jobs WhatsApp group