Honeywell India is conducting an interview for the post of Embedded Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products.
- You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed.
- You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production.
- You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces.
- Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell’s customers.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some relevant experience
Job/Req. ID: HRD102573
Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli, East Taluk – Phase I, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560103, India
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group