HCL India is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Service Representative.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA
Responsible for meeting productivity matrices and quality standards as per defined quality norms
- Attendance/Login Hours/Unsechduled Leave
- Improving skill level throughSelf development / nominating training programs Skill reverification Tests
- Meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
Qualifications and Experience required:
Total number of positions available: 10
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Noida, UP
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp group