Intel India is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- You should possess a BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- CPU, GPU or SoC architecture and microarchitecture expertise/training is a requirement.
- Experience with VLSI design/verification and superlative Software skills in C/C++ and in Scripting languages such as Perl/Python in the Linux environment would be required.
- Proficiency in CPU/GPU Instruction Set Architecture, Software/Hardware Performance Benchmarking and Debugging would be very desirable.
- Prior experience in developing System Software, Compilers and Emulators/Simulators would be very useful.
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Job/Req. ID: JR0147603
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp group