PubMatic is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Escalations Operations Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The Technical Escalations Operations Engineer will directly interact with the Client Operations, Product and the Core Development Teams in Engineering.
- The Operations Engineer will have to monitor the JIRA Queue for incoming Service Requests, Bugs, Troubleshooting issues or Raw Data Requests and maintain the response/resolution SLAs.
- The expectation is to be able to grow the Product Knowledge to support the Customer Success solve issues faster and in some cases might have to communicate the same with Engineering.
- Has to have good communication skills for seamless propagation of information.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E./B. Tech
- 0-1 year of Experience required
- Good Aptitude and Problem-Solving Skills needed. Good to have programming knowledge.
- SQL/PL SQL and Unix Shell Scripting is a Must have
- C/C++/HTML/PYTHON/Hadoop knowledge is good to have.
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group