Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Digital Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As a Physical Designer in this team you will be responsible for full-chip implementation and enabling tape-out of power managed SoC’s using CND toolset.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with different global teams towards managing your receivables/deliverables .
- Furthermore you will be able to take part in challenging fronts in creating and applying new methodologies related to power managed designs
- Strong understanding in the RTL2GDSII flow or design implementation in leading process technologies.
- Good understanding of the RTL2GDSII concepts related to synthesis, place and route, CTS, power management/power routing, timing convergence, layout closure with a working experience on Cadence toolset
- Proven hands-on expertise on power management methodologies.
- Good knowledge and experience in Block-level and Full-chip Floor-planning and Physical verification/chip finishing. Well versed with timing constraints, STA and timing closure.
- Working experience in chip finishing and Tapeout related flows and checks
- Good automation skills in PERL, TCL, tool specific scripting on industry leading Place and Route tools.
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to work in global environment.
- Good communication skills and strong analytical and Problem solving skills
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 3-8 years of experience
Job/Req. ID: 200004AT
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp group