Western Digital is conducting an interview for the post of Staff Engineer, ASIC Development Engineering.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Will be part of team responsible for IO solutions for next generation SOCs in advanced CMOS technology nodes.
- Will work on IO solutions for SanDisk ASIC controllers under guidance of senior team members to meet the specifications and product requirements
- Work closely with team and actively participate in technical discussions and reviews.
- Handle assigned tasks independently
- Pro-actively get design issues/problems solved.
- Contribute to or propose innovative design solutions and design methodologies.
Job/Req. ID: JR-0000059255
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or VLSI Jobs Telegram Group