Dunzo is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Required technical skills:
- Proficiency and working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Ability to handle unstructured problems through data-driven decision making
- A 2020/2021 graduate, available for 4-6 months internship
- Motivated and self-driven
- Able to self prioritize your work
- Proactive and take initiatives in project work
- Able to drive effective team communication through emails and workbook design
- Takes quality responsibility
- Startup Environment – Work with a passionate and energetic team that’s driven by ensuring users get what they need when they need it!
- Cool Perks – you’ll also get to join us for in-house events, tech meetups, and much more.
- Expand your career – you’ll have access to a lot of teams working along with you to get things Dun.
Imagine anything that you want, delivered at your door within 30 minutes!
Imagine a delivery network that brings you your morning coffee, a nutritious breakfast, the daily dose of vitamins, emergency sanitary napkins, or just a last-minute pick-up of that laptop charger. Now imagine all of that being done through a single app!
That’s the world Dunzo is building, and we want you to build it with us.
Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the cities we grew up in, accessible, and convenient. Whether that’s giving our users back time to do the things they love, providing flexible earning opportunities to our partners, or expanding our merchants’ businesses – we’re passionate about what matters to you!
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group