Mouser Electronics is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Service Assistant.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for providing service excellence and supporting department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software, and supporting customer service initiatives.
- Provides the highest level of customer service. Performs data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programs, word processing, spreadsheet or database commands; formats material as required.
- Proofs material entered and generates data reports as required; reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data.
- Files, keeps records, and prepares/transmits/sorts/distributes facsimiles, mail, e-mail, and reports as needed.
- Researches and expedites customer requests. Monitors and ensures delivery date and product quality to meet customer requirements.
- Verifies customer requests are processed correctly.
- Provides price and delivery quotes to customer within company specified deadlines.
- Understands and is able to correctly work with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders.
- Demonstrates effective time management and planning/organizing skills. Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Works effectively with other members of the team.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals.
- Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence.
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Proficient in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software.
- Takes initiative to expand knowledge for position utilizing all available sources.
- Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
- Other duties as assigned without customer facing interactions, such as phones, chat, or email correspondences.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Requires any Bachelor’s degree.
- 0 to 4 years experience in customer service role.
Skills and other requirements:
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Desire, ability and personality to deal directly with customers to carry out all correspondences in a courteous manner
- Exhibits the potential to advance to other positions
- Ability type data for long periods of time
- Proficient typing, math and writing skills
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
- Ability to use, read, and interpret spreadsheets, printed reports, and a dual terminal screen.
- Able and willing to use our telephone headsets
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum), including in a telephone environment.
Job/Req. ID: 10182
Company: Mouser Electronics
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group