Siemens Gamesa is conducting an interview for the post of Structural Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be contributing on structural projects in a team of structural engineers where you are responsible for your own quality and you need to insure that all standards are followed in large projects. On smaller projects you will work independently ensuring that projects are handed in on time while working on several tasks at different completion stages.
You will be interfacing with several other engineers in the support structure department making sure that we develop the best towers in the industry. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Verifying steel structures analytically and with Ansys
- Certifying structures at third parties.
- Support development of Tower Internals from a structural perspective
- Following European and internal standards
- Supporting projects with solutions for technical and manufacturing issues
- Knowledge sharing within the team
- Guidance of colleagues with less experience
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Passion for renewable energy and a strong technical background.
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or something similar and want to be a part of the solution for green energy for generations to come.
- You have experience within the wind industry and have excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
- You are able to communicate your results in a clear and understandable way to both technical and commercial colleagues.
It is key that you are proactive and drive your work independently, but you also work well in cross functional teams. You have an eye for the details and a logical understanding of the models you work with.
Additionally it is crucial that you have an understanding of how the structure should behave when you affect it with different types of load and that you have excellent written communication skills, so that you are able to write a clear understandable report.
Important note: This job was originally published on 30 September 2020 and is still active.
Job/Req. ID: R-05251
Company: Siemens Gamesa
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Civil Jobs WhatsApp group