Amazon India is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Big Picture: You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Proactive: You display energy and initiative in solving problems. You follow all possible avenues to get the job done
- Adaptable: You undertake a variety of tasks willingly. You switch from complex to routine tasks when required. You adapt quickly to new technologies and products. You work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Quality: You demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness.
- Integrity: You act with personal integrity at all times
- Professional: You work within your team’s process. You confront problems (even when outside your own domain), propose solutions, take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. You have a positive, can-do approach to work
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- Professional experience of 0-2 years in Support environment.
- 1+ years of experience in Perl or shell scripts and a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proficient in Perl / C / C++ / Java
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
- Ability to understand and describe complex technical processes and issues
- Clear and effective communication & documentation skills
- Experience in coding or software development from scratch is a plus
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
Job/Req. ID: 1254030
Location: Chennai, TN
Job category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group