IBM India is conducting an interview for the post of Procurement Professional.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Procurement Professional Sourcing your prime responsibility is to drive compliance by consistently following the laid procedures to validate the content, process a Purchase Requisition into Purchase order with 100% accuracy and quick turnaround time.
- Review requisition requirements and work efficiently with requesters and/or client employees to fulfil the requisition in the form of a Purchase Order to the appropriate Supplier.
- Recognize Non Catalog Purchases that should be directed to a Catalog Solution
- Work efficiently with requester/client for additional information or any questions
- Determine Source from Sourcing provided Master File
- Negotiate cost savings and terms when applicable (non-contracted sources)
- Procurement of low dollar purchases services (including source identification as needed)
- Price and delivery Confirmation
- PO Order receipt Confirmation
- Knowledge of all client specific processes and procedures
- Complete Customer requests for set up of new suppliers including providing applicable information
- Interface with clients and suppliers on supplier and payment issues in conjunction with tactical commodity manager
- Maintain all relevant supplier documentation
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Work with cluster leads and team lead
- Resolve blocked invoices
- Expedite and Emergency Orders and follow up on deliveries
- Perform special projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum 0-3 years’ experience in Supply or Operations Management
- Prior experience with working effectively across different teams, processes and technologies to attain desired business, operational and compliance results.
- Proven communication skills written English with e-mail etiquette.
Job/Req. ID: 339342BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group