Amazon India is conducting an interview for the post of SDE Intern.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve performance of existing algorithms.
- Involve in extensive research and problem solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed and mobile computing.
- Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Serve as Developer in vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than big company.
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience in any of the following will be beneficial
– Cloud-based deployment and operation
– Service-oriented architectures
– Common Enterprise Integration Patterns
Job/Req. ID: 1254030
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group