Flo Mobility is conducting an interview for the post of Robotics Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Engineer’s responsibilities include improving existing mechanical systems, developing new product concepts and prototypes, designing and testing mechanical and electronic systems, and developing various automated systems.
- Involve in Electronic Hardware R&D for constantly improving the product.
- Actively participating in production and test of new hardware and systems.
- Developing embedded softwares (algorithms), robotic softwares and tools (automated).
- Ownership for providing Hardware Design Solution, bringing new methods/technologies, accountable for technical directions, strategic initiatives and high degree of innovation.
- Evaluate factors such as safety requirements, electrical/electronic layouts to determine hardware configuration.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Electronics or Electrical & Electronics or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of electronic Hardware and circuits.
- Experience in Micro controller hardware (16 bit / 32 bit) like Arduino/Raspberry Pi.
- Interfacing of Communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART).
- Exposure to different sensors, actuators & motor drivers.
- Experience using oscilloscopes,multi-meters, and other lab equipments.
- Algorithm and Problem Solving.
- Programming (Python, C/C++).
- Knowledge of signal integrity & power supply qualification/issues.
- Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic hardware such as controllers, PC, Sensors, cameras, motor drivers and other general automation components.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Flo mobility
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group