ABB is conducting an interview for the post of Procurement & Logistics Analyst.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This is a Procurement & Logistics Analyst role, reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Team Lead and will be based in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for executing material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. Ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision.
- Recommending /supporting in Identifying new suppliers and coordinating with relevant category team. Following the process to qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
- Supporting in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions and feeds back recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommending frame agreements to management, ensuring approved contractual terms in execution and analyzing and evaluating bids within the scope, in order to determine the optimal value.
- Supporting bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility. Tracking goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing as per available guidelines.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Initiating supply orders in the system, confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducting all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensuring Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure within the scope of activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate in Computer Science or any Engineering.
- Experience range is 0-1 years along with knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Good oral & written business communication skill.
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in advanced excel (macros), PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Exposure to SAP is an added advantage.
Job/Req. ID: IN76553688_E1
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science or any Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group