Gandhi Automations is conducting an interview for the post of Design And Development Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Expertise with product Design & Development, Concept Design and hands on calculation of the design.
- Develop the components considering cost & safety.
- Conduct FMEA.
- Identify and select materials needed for production.
- Test prototype- collect design data and validate.
- Scale down/ scale up of the product & components.
- Obtain approval on Product Designed.
- Prepare Bill of Material and drawings for production.
- Work with production team to evaluate process.
- Required extremely strong ownership capabilities to handle complete design project and responsible to deliver results.
- Leadership quality and self starter.
- Computer Knowledge – Proficiency in Excel.
- Working knowledge of Autocad (2D/3D), Solid Works, ANSYS.
- In depth knowledge of Metal Structure, ryletal fabrication processes.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Wiring knowledge of electrical will be added advantage.
Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Production
The selected candidate has to visit in H.O in Malad Once in a week, 5 – 6 days in a Month.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Gandhi Automations Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Bhiwandi, MH
Job Category: Mechanical/ Production Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group