Silicon Labs is looking for a Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will be joining a new team of talented software engineers to deliver new features for our EFR/EFM product lines.
IoT Platform Software is responsible for delivering all MCU drivers and services, RTOS support, radio APIs, and embedded security features for Silicon Labs ICs. We work closely with the Silicon IC Design team to define the new features and functionality in our IoT ICs. We work with the Silicon Labs wireless protocol teams to enable our end customers to build amazing new IoT products.
Deliver software components to support new features.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 0-5 years of hands-on embedded software development
- Strong C programming knowledge
- Exposure to highly resource-constrained, real-time, embedded environments.
- Experience with Assembly Language for at least one MCU (ARM, RISC-V, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08)
- Experience writing and optimizing device drivers for MCU peripherals (UART, SPI, GPIO, i2c, RTC, DMA, Watchdog, etc.)
- Experience with one or more RTOS – Free RTOS, uc/OS, Zephyr preferred
- Proficiency with electronics bench test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience working within a global organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working at a semiconductor company
- Basic understanding of hardware IP architecture, development and verification
- Radio firmware experience at the PHY / MAC layers
- Zigbee, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, WiSun protocol stack experience
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
- WFH Options
About Silicon Labs:
Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Silicon Labs
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp group