Flex is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Passionate customer focus
Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Relentless drive to win
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.
- Hands on experience in the following domains
– NPI (New Product Introduction)
– ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
– BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Hands on Experience in any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
Skills and other requirements:
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
Job/Req. ID: WD098276