Gainwell Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Professional Quality.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assists in establishing and documenting a tailored strategy quality plan for the performance of quality assurance activities for assigned project or task.
- Develops and maintains standardized quality assurance documentation for projects and tasks to include quality metrics. Ensures documentation complies with software development standards, policies and procedures or best practices.
- Conducts assessments and evaluations through analysis and interpretation of objective and subjective evidence to verify compliance to standards and applicable quality plans.
- Determines level of process and product quality. Reports findings; escalates unresolved issues to appropriate level.
- Evaluates work products to assess quality and reports findings. Researches alternative solutions to problems, determines proper approaches and makes verbal and/or written recommendations to appropriate parties.
- Gathers, uses and independently analyzes defect metrics data. Communicates analysis findings to appropriate level verbally and through the preparation of periodic written reports.
- Participates in special projects, external audits and process improvements in support of quality assurance initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of quality assurance, engineering or management information systems experience
- Experience working with quality metrics and software industry metric data collection and analysis techniques
- Experience working with quality assurance principles and practices and software development methodologies such as Catalyst
- Experience working with standard software development methodology assessments, such as SEI/CMM or ISO 9000
- Experience working with software test science and tools
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with project and task team members
- Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
- Ability to handle activities on multiple projects and tasks within the same or different accounts
- Ability to work independently with integrity
- Ability to work in a team environment, even when remote support is required
- Ability to deal with and manage change
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities in a given timeframe within a given budget
- Basic ability to handle multiple project and task responsibilities simultaneously and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Ability to participate in various formal and informal professional development training sessions and established quality assurance training
- Willingness to travel
Job/Req. ID: 57000776
Company: Gainwell Technologies
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group