Western Digital is conducting an interview for the post of SOC Verification-ASIC Development Engineering.
The qualified individual will make significant contributions to the development of world-class PCIe based SSD controllers. The Engineer will be part of the PCIe verification team, and the role will be that of an individual contributor.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create test plan, develop test in C and Verilog, and execute SOC level tests in RTL, FPGA simulations and also in Gate-level.
- Defining, developing and executing tests to verify complex features in the SoC.
- Debug SoC level issues including Gate level and also in post silicon and FPGA environment.
- Contribute in setting up and enhancing existing verification environment.
- Participate and drive various reviews with design and other cross-functional teams.
- Working on SoC level toggle and functional coverage closure.
- Sound knowledge in processor based SoC Verification.
- Excellent SoC level pre and post-silicon debug skills is a must.
- Working knowledge in C and Verilog based Verification.
- Understanding of ARM/ARC processor functionality.
- Knowledge of any one protocols like AHB/AXI or similar.
- Must have working knowledge in code and functional coverage plan and analysis.
- Exposure to gate level simulations.
- Good knowledge in writing scripts in Perl/Bash is an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge with PCIe standard upto Gen3/4.
- Good understanding in pre-silicon environments (Verification, Emulation, Bring-up).
- Strong understanding and working knowledge in Linux PCIE/NVME Driver programming.
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech Degree.
About Western Digital:
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Job/Req. ID: JR-0000059463
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or VLSI Jobs Telegram Group