Snowflake Inc. is looking for a University Recruiting Program Coordinator to be based in our Pune, India office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The University Recruiting (UR) Team is responsible for all intern, co-op, and recent college graduate hiring throughout the company, in addition to hosting a year round intern program focused on projects, professional development, and social events. This is a hybrid role that requires scheduling and onboarding coordination as well as supporting the University Recruiting Team.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with UR candidates throughout the hiring life cycle from initial contact to start date
- Ensuring virtual/on-site candidates have a positive interviewing experience by being their main point of contact throughout their day and ensuring the interview schedule flows smoothly
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and third party tools/platforms/systems
- Manage high volume scheduling for interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams, including scheduling onsite and virtual Batch Interview Days (15-45 interviews)
- Responsible for new hire onboarding including offers, background checks, and preparing new hire for their start date
- Developing strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidate
- Actively engage with our interns and be a resource to them throughout their internship
University Recruiting Projects, such as: Scheduling and signing up for Career Fairs, Information Sessions, etc with Universities and Student Groups, Manage job postings outside of our ATS – University Sites, Recruiting Platforms, etc.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
- 0-1 years of experience using Gmail and/or Applicant Tracking Systems
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Superbly professional communication skills—we want to differentiate ourselves to our candidates and employees (all of levels) alike!
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, events, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Passionate about working with students and Early Career individuals
- Knowledge of the ATS Greenhouse
- Prior experience in Recruiting Coordination, Teaching, Career Services, or similar
- Keen interest in academic relations and event planning
- Ability and interest in domestic travel within Pune and Bangalore
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
Job/Req. ID: REQ1150
Location: Pune and Work From Home (WFH)
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp group